Chamber Holiday Red Ticket Program
Chamber Holiday Red Ticket Program
Nantucket's Red Ticket Program - November 1, 2022 - December 24, 2022. Drawing will be on Main Street 3p Saturday 12/24!
To encourage shopping local for the holiday season and promote the sustainability of island commerce, the Chamber
continues its popular Annual Red Ticket Program. With participating Chamber member businesses giving out one red ticket
for every $25 purchased. In 2021 over 570,000 Red Tickets were distributed by Chamber Member merchants to their
customers. With each ticket at a value $25, that approximate to over $14 million in sales generated through the Program!
Are most of your purchases under $25? Contact email@example.com to discuss ways to participate.
2022 Participating Businesses
ACKcetera - 122 Pleasant Street
ACK Natural- 19 Spearhead Drive
Airport Gas - 10 Airport Road
Annie and the Tees Inc - 19 S Water Street
The Antiques Depot - 2 S Beach Street
Arrowhead Nursery - 9 Wampanoag Way
Aunt Leah's Fudge - 16 Straight Warf #3
Bartlett's Farm - 33 Bartlett Farm Road
The Black Dog Tavern Co. - 32 Main Street
Blue Beetle - 12 Main Street
Borobabi - 18 Federal Street
Breezin Up - 48 Main Street
BRIX Wine Shop - 1 Windy Way
Cisco Brewers - 5 Bartlett Farm Rd
Cold Noses - 5 Straight Wharf
Computer Solutions - 35 Old South Road
Core - 1B N Beach Street #2
The Dance Space - 15 Teasdale Circle
Dan's Pharmacy - 110 Pleasant Street
Don Allen Auto- 24 Polpis Road
Épernay Wine & Spirits - 1 N Beach Street
Erica Wilson - 25 Main Street
Erin Hielle LLC - 0 Main Street
Flowers on Chestnut - 1 Chestnut St
Four Winds Gifts - 8 Straight Wharf
Freedman's of Nantucket -14 Centre Street
Geronimo's Pet Supplies - 119 Pleasant St # A
Glistn - 5 Old South Road
Grace Geier - 16 Straight Wharf
Hatch's Package Store - 133 Orange Street
Jeweler's Gallery - 21 Centre Street
The Green Lady Dispensary - 11 Amelia Drive
The Green Market Nantucket - 4 India Street
The Haul Over - 7 Salem Street
Holdgate's Island Laundry - 4 Vesper Lane
Island Carpet - 82 Old South Road
Island Lumber Company - 1 Polpis Road
Island Variety - 59 Old South Road
Island Treasures - 128 Old South Road
Jewel in the Sea - 6 Straight Wharf
Mid Island Fuel - 41 Sparks Ave
Milly & Grace - 2 Washington Street
Mitchell's Book Corner - 54 Main Street
Murray's Toggery Shop - 62 Main Street
Nalu - 14 Cambridge Street
Nantucket Bookworks - 25 Broad Street
Nantucket Dreamland Theater - 17 South Water St
Nantucket Energy - 25 Bunker Street
Nantucket Looms - 51 Main Street
Nantucket Pharmacy - 45 Main Street
Nantucket Run Centre - 36 Centre Street
Nantucket Wine & Spirits - 31 Sparks Avenue
Pageo Jewelers - 46 Main Street
Pip & Anchor - 14 Amelia Drive
Southern Tide - 34 Main Street
Stephanie's Nantucket - 42 Main Street
Summer Shades - 6 Straight Wharf
Swain's Travel - 35 Old South Road #2
Stop & Shop - 9 Salem Street and 31 Sparks Avenue
Toujours Midi Nantucket - 30 Main Street
Vis-A-Vis - 34 Main Street
Various participating businesses will be offering discounts and promotions throughout the holiday season. To learn more and see all deals, head to our HOT DEALS page here!
RULES OF PARTICIPATION:
1. You may choose one of the following three levels of participation. Please note: these funds do not benet the Chamber, but merely cover the cost of prizes, advertising, tickets, and production.
a. Pay $500: Receive 8,000 tickets, in rolls of 1,000 or 2,000. Businesses using more than 8,000 tickets (8 rolls) will be
charged an additional fee of $50 for every additional roll of 1,000 tickets.
b. Pay $325: Receive 5,000 tickets, in rolls of 1,000 or 2,000. Businesses who would like to purchase any additional
rolls will be charged an additional fee of $50 for every additional roll of 1,000 tickets.
c. Pay $100: Receive 1,000 tickets. You must agree to dispense tickets for all 8 weeks, buying more rolls as necessary.
All additional rolls will be charged $100 for each roll of 1,000 tickets.
2. Customers are given one ticket for every $25 spent at the time of purchase, regardless of the type of payment (cash, check, or credit card) from Nov 1 – Dec 23 at end of the business day.
3. Please pick up your tickets on or after Oct. 28 at the Chamber. Tickets will not be issued without payment. You may distribute tickets
to customers starting November 1.
4. This year, our annual HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS (featuring double red tickets) falls on Saturday, November 26, Stroll Weekend - December 2-4, and Saturday, December 17.
Participating businesses must give out 2 tickets for every $25 spent. Be sure to stock up on ticket rolls prior to each weekend.
5. Tickets, unused tickets, and rolls (labeled with your business name) MUST be returned to the Chamber office NO LATER THAN 10 AM ON DEC 24.
You may drop off tickets prior to Dec 24. To keep the event on schedule, businesses must be responsible for separating tickets.
6. If you are collecting red tickets for a non-profit organization, please inform a representative from that organization that they must pick up the donated tickets from you, participate in the drawing and have their organization’s tax ID number available. You will be given a flyer to display in your window identifying you as a participant. Display ads listing participating businesses will appear in community advertisements. Only businesses that have paid for their tickets will be listed in the ads.
DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.