The 49th Annual Christmas Stroll:
December 1st - 3rd, 2023
For travel, lodging and dining information, CLICK HERE
Now in its 49th year, the Chamber-sponsored Annual Christmas Stroll embodies the magic of the holiday season with tributes to Christmas' past! Transform the island into a Winter Wonderland while creating delightful memories with us at this year's 49th Annual Christmas Stroll, December 1st through 3rd, 2023.
When you arrive on island, please visit the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce at Zero Main Street, second floor, for a copy of the 2023 Official Stroll Program (click here for the 2022 program of events). A merchandise and information table will also be set up at our table in the Shop Santa's Village marketplace on Stroll Saturday from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Looking to sponsor Stroll this year? Email our events manager at email@example.com to sign up to be notified.
1. Become a sponsor - for as little as $250, sponsor the event and gain recognition in our program. Click here to become a sponsor
2. Advertise in the Official Stroll Program - rates start at $200
3. Participate in the Storefront Decorating Contest - for $25, gain exposure as visitors and residents vote for their favorite storefront. Judge's Contest & People's Choice Contest means TWO chances to win. Sign up here!
4. Participate in the Tree Decorating Contest - sponsor a tree and enter our contest for free!
5. Donate a tree to your favorite Nantucket classroom or Island non-profit - any Stroll sponsor at the $250 level or above can donate their tree to another organization in need! Any non-profit who would like a tree donated to them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get put on the waitlist.
6. Sell merchandise at Shop Santa's Village: Stroll Marketplace - Space is limited and spots fill fast, contact email@example.com to get put on the contact list if you are interested.
7. Sell Merchandise through Chamber Marketplace and list Hot Deals - List items for sale on our Chamber Marketplace and/or post Hot Deals to our website through your member portal at no cost.
7. Provide promotional materials for sponsor swag bags - provide swag or gift cards for our Sponsor Swag Bags and Storefront Decorating Contest Winner Bags to gain exposure
8. Submit content for the Official Stroll Program - FREE! Submit your Stroll events, if you’re open & any promotions to our member events page by November 1 to be listed, for FREE, in our program. You can do this by logging into your member portal.
9. Submit content for the Chamber's Stroll e-blast - FREE! Submit your Stroll events and promotions to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1 to be listed, for FREE in our Stroll E-blast. Space is limited, so please send a high-resolution photo or graphic, a small blurb, and link to email@example.com
10. Volunteer for Stroll Weekend - Help sell merchandise, direct traffic, be on elf patrol to protect Santa, and MORE! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!