Building Effective Working Relationships with TeamsName: Building Effective Working Relationships with TeamsDate: November 15, 2017Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ESTEvent Description:
Building Effective Working Relationships with Teams: Strategies for Results-Oriented Communication Across Cultures and Generations
Certificate Series: 24 training hours
Teams who are effectively led contribute substantially to the overall success of the organization. Bringing together individuals with different skills, cultures and from different generations, however, is fraught with pitfalls. Today’s most successful leaders understand the dynamics of a forming team, how things are perceived cross culturally and how to communicate to and motivate four different generations in the workplace.
This comprehensive series provides participants the skills, tools and resources required to become effective team leaders and invaluable contributors. By identifying personal biases, individuals can better understand their co-workers, and then dive deep into understanding team dynamics, goal setting and how to lead their teams through change.
Participants will examine:
- Intricacies of team dynamics.
- Cultural and generational biases and how to work through them.
- Communication approaches with their team depending on their formation stage.
- How change affects a team and how to lead through change.
- Insights on being a better coach and leader by providing feedback and ongoing coaching.
- Setting team goals complete with milestones to support the team’s productivity within the organization.
Cost: free, thanks to grant funding, for eligible employers or $300 per participant.
Please pre-register for this class now. You will then be contacted by Mary Conklin, Program Coordinator at Cape Cod Community College's Center for Corporate and Professional Education to assess your eligibility for free enrollment. You can also contact Mary directly at 508-375-5010 or email email@example.com.