Welcome to our newest ACK Chamber Members!
Upcoming ACK Chamber Events!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
When you join the Nantucket Island Chamber of Commerce, you are not only making a strategic business decision, but you are supporting your Nantucket community as a whole. The Nantucket Chamber works to increase tourism all year long so each business on island can grow and be profitable. We host Nantucket Noel, Annual Christmas Stroll and Nantucket Daffodil Festival (along with Cobblestones & Cranberries, International Women's Day Event, and Nantucket New Years) and by being a member and supporting these events, you are helping to promote the extension of our island's shoulder season. The Nantucket Chamber is here to help your business grow in many other ways such as networking, marketing, educational workshops, Nantucket Island's Center for Entrepreneurship, and MORE!
- Voting Privileges at our Annual Membership & Awards Celebration
- Exclusive use of official Chamber logo to endorse your business as a member of the Nantucket Chamber and the official Convention and Visitor’s Bureau for Nantucket
- Participate in various Chamber Committees
- Legislative Advocacy: The Chamber actively educates and advocates for their members at the municipal and state level
- Business Mentoring through our NICE Program and SCORE (Digital Business Library)
- Ability to post to our Job Board, Event Calendar, Hot Deals & Promotion Listings on the Chamber website.
- Ability to have Event Postings on massvacation.com
- Member-to-member savings card through The Islander Card program
- Print and Digital Advertising promoting Nantucket in major domestic and international markets
- Free listing in the Chamber’s Official Nantucket Guidebook (over 40,000 distributed yearly across the country and island). Online digital flipbook and embedded onto USB drives for Trade Shows.
- Free NantucketChamber.org Listing with hyperlink, photos, Social Media links, YouTube Video, Groups Information.
- Your brochures and rack cards at the Chamber Office
- Referrals and leads from Chamber staff
- Social Media welcome upon joining
- Social Media posts to recognize your achievements and activities
- Post in Chamber e-newsletter. Sent to 11,700 subscribers over 100 times a year.
- Post in Visitor e-blast
- Members who have a physical location will have the option to show up in Visit Widget at nantucketchamber.org/plan
- To view all Member Advertising Opportunities, please click here!
- Host a Business-After-Hours, Educational Workshop, Brewing Up Business networking event & MORE! We only have limited space each year!
- Attend a Business-After-Hours, Educational Workshop, Brewing Up Business and other Chamber sponsored events.
- Participate in the Official Annual Christmas Stroll, Nantucket Noel, and Daffodil Festival!
- Event and Sales listing in Official Christmas Stroll and Daffodil Calendar of Events and Pocket Event Program
The Chamber offers annual advertising, event sponsorship, and periodic promotional opportunities to spread the word about your business. Various rates and programs are available.
- Red Ticket Raffle
- Chamber mailing lists
- Premium member listing website placement bringing your name to the top of the page!
- Enhanced website listing
- Nantucket Chamber's International Women's Day Event
- Official Nantucket Chamber Daffodil Festival
- Nantucket Chamber Annual Pitch Competition
- Nantucket Chamber's Cobblestones & Cranberries
- Nantucket Chamber Annual Membership & Awards Celebration
- Official Nantucket Chamber's Nantucket Noel & Annual Christmas Stroll
The Chamber’s Conference Room seats 25 and is available to rent for business meetings, retreats, and workshops. Rental includes the use of the Chamber’s conference phone, wireless internet service, new screen technology, XXL white board and more. Photocopying is available and fees will be based on use.
The Chamber has standard packages that are priced based on either the occupancy of your business or the amount of employees that you have. Each package offers the same benefits and they are listed below with the prices and criterion for each level. The Chamber also offers special rates to non-profits and the opportunity for those not associated with a business to join as well.
- Partner Level 1: $322.00
- Accommodations Membership with occupancy of 1-6 units; or Restaurants Membership with occupancy of 1-24 seats; or Business Membership with 1-3 employees
- Partner Level 2: $517.00
- Accommodations Membership with occupancy of 7-15 units; or Restaurants Membership with occupancy of 25-49 seats; or Business Membership with 4-6 employees
- Partner Level 3: $730.00
- Accommodations Membership with occupancy of 16-20 units; or Restaurants Membership with occupancy of 50-75 seats; or Business Membership with 7-10 employees
- Partner Level 4: $816.00
- Accommodations Membership with occupancy of 20+ units; or Restaurants Membership with occupancy of 75+ seats; or Business Membership with 10+ employees
- Please contact us to determine the fee. Special rates are available for non-profits who wold like to join the Chamber
- Friend of the Chamber: $85.00
- For individuals not actively associated with a business; retired.
ELITE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
The Chamber provides customized packages combining different benefits and opportunities that provide premier levels of recognition, status and exposure in bother on- and off-island markets and at the Chamber’s signature events. Each package is customized to meet your marketing and membership needs.
- Bronze Level Elite Membership $2,500
- Silver Level Elite Membership $5,000
- Gold Level Elite Membership $7,500
- Platinum Level Elite Membership $10,000
- Diamond Level Elite Membership $15,000
- Partner Level 1: $322.00