Marketing Intern - Nantucket
Nanducket is a unique brand comprised of both an apparel business (which is in the process of being designed and launched) and a children’s book, both connected by a powerful message about self-confidence and inclusiveness. Our Marketing Intern will be responsible for a variety of marketing- and media-related activities, supporting the launch of our seasonal apparel lines, and the promotion of our new book. The intern will work closely with and support Nanducket’s CEO.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Intern will include:
About our candidate:
- Research potential influencers and media targets related to both apparel business and book. Prioritize and identify contact information. Conduct targeted outreach to create engagement, particularly around upcoming launch of children’s apparel line.
- Research and compile a list of retail stores that meet target criteria for both our apparel sales and book sales. Build contact list. Assist with targeted outreach.
- Assist with marketing activities, including engagement of our audience on social media (primarily Facebook and Instagram).
- Research on styles and looks for our apparel line. Become familiar with competition and analyze web sites and promotions to identify product trends and success.
- Contribute to management and organization of our customer and marketing lists.
- Inquisitive, hard-working, eager to embrace and learn new technology, and demonstrate sound judgment.
- BA completed or in-progress.
- Enthusiastic and mission-oriented!
At Nanducket, we believe in a quiet revolution of acceptance, bravery, and empowerment for our children and ourselves. We’re building a unique apparel brand to support this mission. When you wear our duck logo, you're wearing a symbol of love and acceptance for all. “Come as you are, we want you here.”
To apply, send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org